Membership - Cost & What’s included
Membership is £25.00 per year. This will give you all the membership benefits such as:
- Discount on purchases from
Sidcup Cycles including repairs and servicing.
- Preferential turnaround time on servicing and repairs.
- Weekly emailed schedule of rides.
- Stylish new club kit at cost price.
- Free Velodrome Track session.
- Regular organised rides.
- Social events such as annual dinner,
quiz night etc.
- Group entry into sportives.
- Group training in preparation
- Organised weekend trips.
- Comradery with fellow members.
- Satisfaction that the club supports
Cyclists who are already 'first claim' members of another club are welcome to join us as a 'second claim’ member for an annual fee of £13.00. This excludes the benefits package above.
We ask all members to wear a Club Jacket or Jersey when riding with us. Members can buy club kit at cost price.
A note oN subscriptionS
Please note our membership subscription runs from 1st January to 31st December each year. Therefore members joining after 1st November each year will get the next year’s membership plus the rest of the current year. Members joining prior to 1st November will get the remainder of the current year.
Insurance |- An essential
Members must hold suitable third party insurance through membership to either British Cycling (Ride, Race –Silver or Gold level) or Cycling UK (CTC). Do NOT use ‘Race Bronze’ or ‘Fan’ Membership as these have no insurance included. We also recognise equivalent insurance from other organisations such as British Triathlon Federation.
Team Sidcup Cycles is affiliated to Cycling UK (CTC), British Cycling and the Cycling Time Trials (CTT)
How to join
To join click on this link below and follow the on screen instructions: